Model Sheets

So far I have completed two model sheets. One for Guinevere, which I have already started modelling, and one for Arthur which I will also begin modelling soon. 

I drew both of them on IbisPaint and made sure to have a side and front view of each in order to make the modelling easier. 

For the Guinevere model sheet, I did some of it by eye which made it more difficult when modelling the character. I learnt from this and imported numerous grids and support lines for when I drew the Arthur model sheet to make sure that everything was lined up, especially with him being the most angular character that I plan to make. 

I will go onto drawing the Merlin concept and model sheet and get everything ready to model him as well. 

(for the blog post, I have edited the side and front sheets together for convenience)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Guinevere Update

Tidying polygons