Guinevere Early Concept


 

My Guinevere character will be the most "human-like". I looked at media images of more android styled robots and thought that would fit her appearance the most. 
With this style of robot, I will be able to emphasis Guinevere's curves as a female more than if I made her more Transformers-styled like I plan for my Arthur character.
As a concept piece, I decided to use Photoshop in order to mix multiple images into what I want her to look like for an initial concept. I wanted her to have traditional medieval clothing so used an image from my Guinevere mood board for the dress. I also used one of the female android heads from the same mood board to replicate her head shape as well as some of the inner workings I may add to the character.

As a base of the image, I decided to look for a female mannequin as a lot of them seem somewhat robotic in regards to their joints. I thought that the more mechanical I can make the concept art, the better I'll understand her shapes when I start modelling her.



Images I have used - 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Guinevere Update

Tidying polygons