Merlin Model Sheet

Merlin's model sheet was the most difficult to do. I want his model to be hunched over and I had to work out how to straighten his body from his concept art in order for me to model him. When looking at his concept art, his arms are significantly longer than a normal person would have so I also had to work out how long to make him arms

I also had to increase the amount of detail around his knees to make him appear more mechanical and to also give him more support for when he's made into a 3D print.

I tried to keep the design as close as I could to his concept art as possible with his shape and size along with the many features that he has like his hat, gears and chimneys. 

 

Comments

  1. Good effort with the model sheet. Again, think about what structures need to be supported ready for 3D printing. Might be worth looking at Gorilla footage to get the walking pose right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Guinevere Update

Tidying polygons