Finished Arthur

 After a lot of work on the Arthur model, it is now complete. I went back over his model to finalise shapes and smooth edges in multiple areas of his body. I used the chamfer tool to soften the edges, in particular around the legs and some areas on the arms. Now that these parts are smoothed slightly, it makes he appear to be more refined.

I did struggle around the knees however as I have to chamfer around the four outer connections. By using chamfer, some of the vertices ended up being in difficult places which needed to be altered in order to make it look better. This took a considerable amount of time as it was all in an awkward place with inner and outer vertices to take into account. 

I do however like the final outcome as it makes him appear to be less angular and a little more realistic.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Guinevere Update

Tidying polygons