Starting Arthur

Now that I'm close to completing Guinevere, I have now started working on the Arthur model.

So far I have done half of his body which I will add symmetry too once this half is complete. 

The hardest part so far for this model was around the knee where he has 5 connections on each section. I had to do a lot of insets, extrudes and welding in order to make this work. Once I got the lower set done, I was able to do the higher set quickly.

I've also had to keep resizing the lower arm as well to make it look more believable yet still muscular to make it look masculine. 

I will now go onto completing the arm and head. After that I will be applying chamfer and adding additional edges to where I want him to be smoother like on the arms, neck and knee connections. I won't be applying Turbosmooth to the Arthur model as I want a lot of him to stay angular and more robotic. 

I will also be adding any other necessary details to him to make him more interesting.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Guinevere Update

Tidying polygons