Arthur's basic model

 

Now that Guinevere is complete, I started on the Arthur model. This has been a lot easier that the Guinevere one as it, as seen, has much more angular shapes. In my pervious post about the Arthur model, I had done most of the body - excluding the hand and head. These are now complete although they were the most time consuming parts out of all the entire body. 

The hand was difficult as I wanted to keep the detail of the gauntlets that I designed him to have. I had to also make sure that it was thick enough to look realistic and also strong enough for when it comes to making him into a 3D print. 

The head was certainly the hardest part as it was the most rounded part of him so far. I needed to make sure it was still realistic. One thing that I found after completing the head was that it looked too narrow when comparing it to the body. Therefore I increased its width to make his proportions match. 

Now that Arthur's basic shape is complete. I will now go back over it to correct odd and/or sharp edges and to add smoothness where needed like on the legs, arms and pelvis. I will also need to work on his textures.

I also feel like I need to add more thickness to his pelvis as it looks like its too thin when comparing it to his legs and torso. This will also be something that I will look into.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Guinevere Update

Tidying polygons