Guinevere Update

 

My Guinevere character is now practically complete.

Since the last post that I did on her character, I have completely finished off her head and added the pipework that goes down her torso. 

Her head was certainly a challenge as I wanted to make it as realistic as possible. The hardest part for me to do was probably around the mouth. Whilst I was making the head, like with the rest of the body, I kept going back to Turbosmooth to check if everything looked okay. As I kept checking, the mouth never really looked correct. It took my a lot of time to get it to it's current state.

The pipework was also more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Because the dress was enlarged from the body, it meant that it no longer matched the model sheets. This led to the pipework now being moved out further as well. I still kept referring back to the model sheet. Also to make it similar to the model sheets, I followed the breasts and allowed a large enough gap between them for the pipe to stand out yet not seem too far out.

The neckline on her dress is also strange. I have tried fixing it however it still ended up being oddly shaped. Despite this, it still looks ok for her design.

Comments

  1. really nice model add more edges near the collar area to help smooth out the result. If doing a 3d print make the pleats of the dress thicker and attach them to the body so they don't break off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project Ideas

Guinevere's 3D Pir

Initial Proposal